Thursday 15 March 2018

Just a reminder

Hello everyone, today I’m sharing a reminder of this months challenge over at Rubber Dance. Below is the theme, I love these little moodboards as I find them so inspirational. 




Here is my creation 

And here’s how I created it

Using an 8x8 kraft journal I covered the page in acrylic paint.




I then added more colours to create my background using Dina Wakley paints straight from the bottle.



I then stamped the flowers from Fav Flower 3 times. I heat dried this and then with Nuvo watercolour pens painted the flowers and once dry outlined them in white.















My sentiment is from Adore Me



All stamps are available from Rubber Dance 


And don’t forget there is free shipping over €15 with this code DWFreeShip

Hope you are inspired to play along with us, you could win €12 voucher to spend in the shop

Good luck!

Take care
Hugsxx







SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This is beautiful Debs, I love your depth of colour 😍 xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig