Thursday 31 December 2015

Bring on the rust

Hello everyone and welcome. With this year nearly gone, it nice to think about what next year will bring. I intend to make it a much more healthier year for me. What are you wishing for in 2016?

Today I'm over at That's Crafty with a project on rust. I love creating vintage aged projects and rust is one of my fav ways to create an aged look. Here's a peek but you can see the full tutorial here.

 

I hope you enjoy seeing how it was created any questions please leave them in the comments and I will asap. Take care for now hugs

Debs xxx

 

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Wow - that's some funky looking rust - off to see more.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig